Clevedon students take Greek friends on tour
- Credit: Supplied
Greek students have been visiting Clevedon School.
Pupils from years nine to 11 welcomed members of Pierce School in Athens and took them on a treasure trail in Bath before showing them the wonders of the Roman Baths.
The trip was months in the planning and came after a series of Skype calls between the two schools and work around sustainable development.
The two schools have been working closely together by making videos, and learning about their different education systems and learning styles.
Jo Carrington, head of English, said: “The students were absolutely brilliant.
You may also want to watch:
“The trip was a culmination of five months of project work and it was amazing for the students to meet and get to know each other and share their different cultures.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022
- 10 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022