Clevedon pupils top charts for online maths quiz
- Credit: Sub
Clevedon pupils topped the mathematics charts at the end of the autumn term.
Pupils at Yeo Moor Primary School, in Kennaway Road, are heading up an online maths quiz showing they are quick and accurate with their arithmetic.
The top student at the school has an average speed of 0.55 seconds per answer.
In the fun, interactive competition, the pupils become guitar heroes by completing challenges.
Timetable Rock Stars is an online tool for improving the fluency and rapid recall of the times tables.
You may also want to watch:
Youngsters are working at school and at home to become a rock hero which means they can answer all questions in less than one second.
The school’s measures to boost learning include creating an ‘irresistible curriculum’ so children are passionate about going to school, putting books at the centre of study and implementing an ethos of reading, inspiring and writing.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
Headteacher Roland Lovatt praised the pupils’ ‘tremendous’ achievement.