Clevedon pupils top charts for online maths quiz
- Credit: Sub
Clevedon pupils topped the mathematics charts at the end of the autumn term.
Pupils at Yeo Moor Primary School, in Kennaway Road, are heading up an online maths quiz showing they are quick and accurate with their arithmetic.
The top student at the school has an average speed of 0.55 seconds per answer.
In the fun, interactive competition, the pupils become guitar heroes by completing challenges.
Timetable Rock Stars is an online tool for improving the fluency and rapid recall of the times tables.
You may also want to watch:
Youngsters are working at school and at home to become a rock hero which means they can answer all questions in less than one second.
The school’s measures to boost learning include creating an ‘irresistible curriculum’ so children are passionate about going to school, putting books at the centre of study and implementing an ethos of reading, inspiring and writing.
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 7 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 8 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
Headteacher Roland Lovatt praised the pupils’ ‘tremendous’ achievement.