Clevedon school hosts first art and music exhibition
- Credit: Submitted
Artwork created by Clevedon primary school pupils went on display during an exhibition.
Yeo Moor Primary School hosted the art gallery event to celebrate the youngsters’ art and music work.
Every child produced something for the exhibition, and more than 150 families went along to look at their artwork.
Pupils used percussion instruments to perform their compositions to visitors, while some of their tunes were also set to videos.
Teacher Katy Horton said: “We are so proud of our pupils.
You may also want to watch:
“The work the children produced was brilliant and we wanted to share it with the wider community.”
The children were given a few days to create their artwork before it went on display.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 4 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 6 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 7 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Clevedon to celebrate National Poetry Day
- 10 Huge housing extension planned for North Somerset town
Children produced small pieces of work using craft materials, while others created larger pieces.
A similar event is planned for next year.