Clevedon school hosts first art and music exhibition
- Credit: Submitted
Artwork created by Clevedon primary school pupils went on display during an exhibition.
Yeo Moor Primary School hosted the art gallery event to celebrate the youngsters’ art and music work.
Every child produced something for the exhibition, and more than 150 families went along to look at their artwork.
Pupils used percussion instruments to perform their compositions to visitors, while some of their tunes were also set to videos.
Teacher Katy Horton said: “We are so proud of our pupils.
“The work the children produced was brilliant and we wanted to share it with the wider community.”
The children were given a few days to create their artwork before it went on display.
- 1 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
- 2 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 3 The Hungry Caterpillar teaches Nailsea school about healthy eating
- 4 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 5 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 6 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 7 Cleeve CC seconds end barren run with morale boosting win
- 8 Clevedon Town expand coaching team with three new coaches
- 9 Somerset smasher Smeed sets up Vitality Blast success
- 10 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
Children produced small pieces of work using craft materials, while others created larger pieces.
A similar event is planned for next year.