Clevedon school hosts first art and music exhibition
- Credit: Submitted
Artwork created by Clevedon primary school pupils went on display during an exhibition.
Yeo Moor Primary School hosted the art gallery event to celebrate the youngsters’ art and music work.
Every child produced something for the exhibition, and more than 150 families went along to look at their artwork.
Pupils used percussion instruments to perform their compositions to visitors, while some of their tunes were also set to videos.
Teacher Katy Horton said: “We are so proud of our pupils.
You may also want to watch:
“The work the children produced was brilliant and we wanted to share it with the wider community.”
The children were given a few days to create their artwork before it went on display.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 5 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 6 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 7 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 8 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 9 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 10 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
Children produced small pieces of work using craft materials, while others created larger pieces.
A similar event is planned for next year.