Clevedon school hosts first art and music exhibition
- Credit: Submitted
Artwork created by Clevedon primary school pupils went on display during an exhibition.
Yeo Moor Primary School hosted the art gallery event to celebrate the youngsters’ art and music work.
Every child produced something for the exhibition, and more than 150 families went along to look at their artwork.
Pupils used percussion instruments to perform their compositions to visitors, while some of their tunes were also set to videos.
Teacher Katy Horton said: “We are so proud of our pupils.
You may also want to watch:
“The work the children produced was brilliant and we wanted to share it with the wider community.”
The children were given a few days to create their artwork before it went on display.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022
Children produced small pieces of work using craft materials, while others created larger pieces.
A similar event is planned for next year.