Clevedon school hosts first art and music exhibition
- Credit: Submitted
Artwork created by Clevedon primary school pupils went on display during an exhibition.
Yeo Moor Primary School hosted the art gallery event to celebrate the youngsters’ art and music work.
Every child produced something for the exhibition, and more than 150 families went along to look at their artwork.
Pupils used percussion instruments to perform their compositions to visitors, while some of their tunes were also set to videos.
Teacher Katy Horton said: “We are so proud of our pupils.
“The work the children produced was brilliant and we wanted to share it with the wider community.”
The children were given a few days to create their artwork before it went on display.
- 1 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 5 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 6 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
- 7 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 8 Tributes paid to much-loved former councillor Derrick Lovering
- 9 Charity wants local views on renewables in Congresbury and Puxton
- 10 Village to host first ever season of live events
Children produced small pieces of work using craft materials, while others created larger pieces.
A similar event is planned for next year.