Clevedon School to hold fundraising show
- Credit: Archant
Sixth form students will be cooking up a treat on Friday night to raise funds for Clevedon School.
A night of tasty food, drama, dancing and more will be put on for parents this week and will see pupils show off their talents.
Catering students will cook a four-course meal and the business studies students have organised the whole event.
Molly Ryley, aged 17, said: “We are so excited about this event.
“We wanted our business enterprise to be outstanding in every way, and involving the school itself.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a great way of involving our year seven parents and helping them to get involved with the school community.”
Head of school, Jim Smith said: “I am so impressed by this student-led event. It is another example of how students show great leadership.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead Town's Trueman cancer diagnosis prompts £50,000 fundraising initiative
- 3 Council reveals cost for new primary school
- 4 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 5 Chef with Michelin star experience shares 'ultimate winters seafood' recipe
- 6 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 7 Police commissioner proposes rise in policing part of tax bill
- 8 Volunteers launch website for Trendlewood Park
- 9 Plans launched to upgrade village's Recreation Club
- 10 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
“I am looking forward to meeting parents at the event.”
Tickets, priced £25 or £175 for a table of eight, can be purchased from the school.