Clevedon School to hold fundraising show
- Credit: Archant
Sixth form students will be cooking up a treat on Friday night to raise funds for Clevedon School.
A night of tasty food, drama, dancing and more will be put on for parents this week and will see pupils show off their talents.
Catering students will cook a four-course meal and the business studies students have organised the whole event.
Molly Ryley, aged 17, said: “We are so excited about this event.
“We wanted our business enterprise to be outstanding in every way, and involving the school itself.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a great way of involving our year seven parents and helping them to get involved with the school community.”
Head of school, Jim Smith said: “I am so impressed by this student-led event. It is another example of how students show great leadership.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 6 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 9 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 10 Yatton development welcomes first movers
“I am looking forward to meeting parents at the event.”
Tickets, priced £25 or £175 for a table of eight, can be purchased from the school.