Clevedon School to hold fundraising show
- Credit: Archant
Sixth form students will be cooking up a treat on Friday night to raise funds for Clevedon School.
A night of tasty food, drama, dancing and more will be put on for parents this week and will see pupils show off their talents.
Catering students will cook a four-course meal and the business studies students have organised the whole event.
Molly Ryley, aged 17, said: “We are so excited about this event.
“We wanted our business enterprise to be outstanding in every way, and involving the school itself.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a great way of involving our year seven parents and helping them to get involved with the school community.”
Head of school, Jim Smith said: “I am so impressed by this student-led event. It is another example of how students show great leadership.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 5 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
“I am looking forward to meeting parents at the event.”
Tickets, priced £25 or £175 for a table of eight, can be purchased from the school.