Clevedon School to hold fundraising show
- Credit: Archant
Sixth form students will be cooking up a treat on Friday night to raise funds for Clevedon School.
A night of tasty food, drama, dancing and more will be put on for parents this week and will see pupils show off their talents.
Catering students will cook a four-course meal and the business studies students have organised the whole event.
Molly Ryley, aged 17, said: “We are so excited about this event.
“We wanted our business enterprise to be outstanding in every way, and involving the school itself.
“This is a great way of involving our year seven parents and helping them to get involved with the school community.”
Head of school, Jim Smith said: “I am so impressed by this student-led event. It is another example of how students show great leadership.
- 1 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 2 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 3 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 4 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 5 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 6 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 7 Portishead retailer's suitcase appeal to support vulnerable African children
- 8 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 9 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 10 Doctors surgery to get revamp
“I am looking forward to meeting parents at the event.”
Tickets, priced £25 or £175 for a table of eight, can be purchased from the school.