Clevedon School students to stage dinner party
- Credit: Supplied
Sixth form students in Clevedon are preparing to host a gala dinner.
The group of Clevedon School business studies students will put on an evening of food, dance, music and drama at 6.30pm on July 7.
The evening will also feature a four-course meal cooked by the school’s catering students.
Student Molly Ryley, aged 17, said: “We are so excited about this event.
“We wanted our business enterprise to be outstanding in every way, and involve the school itself.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a great way of involving our parents and helping them to get involved with the school community.”
Headteacher Jim Smith added: “I am so impressed by this student-led event. It is another example of how students show great leadership.
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 3 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 4 Carpenter remembers Clevedon's Bristol Combination Vase triumph
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 7 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 8 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 9 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 10 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
“I am looking forward to meeting our parents.”
Tickets, priced £25 or £175 for a table of eight, are available from the school office.