Clevedon School students to stage dinner party
- Credit: Supplied
Sixth form students in Clevedon are preparing to host a gala dinner.
The group of Clevedon School business studies students will put on an evening of food, dance, music and drama at 6.30pm on July 7.
The evening will also feature a four-course meal cooked by the school’s catering students.
Student Molly Ryley, aged 17, said: “We are so excited about this event.
“We wanted our business enterprise to be outstanding in every way, and involve the school itself.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a great way of involving our parents and helping them to get involved with the school community.”
Headteacher Jim Smith added: “I am so impressed by this student-led event. It is another example of how students show great leadership.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 5 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 8 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 9 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 10 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
“I am looking forward to meeting our parents.”
Tickets, priced £25 or £175 for a table of eight, are available from the school office.