Clevedon School students to stage dinner party
- Credit: Supplied
Sixth form students in Clevedon are preparing to host a gala dinner.
The group of Clevedon School business studies students will put on an evening of food, dance, music and drama at 6.30pm on July 7.
The evening will also feature a four-course meal cooked by the school’s catering students.
Student Molly Ryley, aged 17, said: “We are so excited about this event.
“We wanted our business enterprise to be outstanding in every way, and involve the school itself.
“This is a great way of involving our parents and helping them to get involved with the school community.”
Headteacher Jim Smith added: “I am so impressed by this student-led event. It is another example of how students show great leadership.
- 1 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 2 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 3 Van destroyed by fire on busy village route
- 4 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 5 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
- 6 New chair elected at North Somerset Council
- 7 Nailsea's Trendlewood Park needs volunteers
- 8 Snoopy is coming to North Somerset...
- 9 Plan for nine homes near tourist attraction refused
- 10 Record-breaking North Somerset AC keep on delivering success
“I am looking forward to meeting our parents.”
Tickets, priced £25 or £175 for a table of eight, are available from the school office.