Students put on high-octane Christmas show
- Credit: Sub
Clevedon students ended the year on a high by putting on a show to remember.
Budding actors and actresses from Clevedon School performed to audiences for their Christmas production.
The play How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying saw more than 100 students rehearing for months and performing over several nights and afternoons.
It was the latest performance from the school’s award-winning arts department, which has won regional and national accolades over the years.
Headteacher Jim Smith said “This is yet another stunning production from the students and staff, with tremendous devotion which goes into making world class productions.
You may also want to watch:
“It has been a packed house every night and audience reaction suggests it was the best yet.
“As ever, such productions take huge teamwork. I would like to thank parents and the business community for their unwavering support.”
- 1 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 2 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
- 8 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset
- 9 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance
- 10 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads