Students put on high-octane Christmas show
- Credit: Sub
Clevedon students ended the year on a high by putting on a show to remember.
Budding actors and actresses from Clevedon School performed to audiences for their Christmas production.
The play How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying saw more than 100 students rehearing for months and performing over several nights and afternoons.
It was the latest performance from the school’s award-winning arts department, which has won regional and national accolades over the years.
Headteacher Jim Smith said “This is yet another stunning production from the students and staff, with tremendous devotion which goes into making world class productions.
“It has been a packed house every night and audience reaction suggests it was the best yet.
“As ever, such productions take huge teamwork. I would like to thank parents and the business community for their unwavering support.”
- 1 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 2 North Somerset schools receive £1,000 memorial donation
- 3 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 4 'Red herrings' need to be ignored for Portishead Railway scheme
- 5 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES
- 6 Clevedon School Christmas tree sale raises money for foodbank
- 7 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 8 PICTURES: Eat Nailsea festive food festival
- 9 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 10 Nailsea Lions Christmas float route revealed