Students put on high-octane Christmas show
- Credit: Sub
Clevedon students ended the year on a high by putting on a show to remember.
Budding actors and actresses from Clevedon School performed to audiences for their Christmas production.
The play How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying saw more than 100 students rehearing for months and performing over several nights and afternoons.
It was the latest performance from the school’s award-winning arts department, which has won regional and national accolades over the years.
Headteacher Jim Smith said “This is yet another stunning production from the students and staff, with tremendous devotion which goes into making world class productions.
You may also want to watch:
“It has been a packed house every night and audience reaction suggests it was the best yet.
“As ever, such productions take huge teamwork. I would like to thank parents and the business community for their unwavering support.”
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 3 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 4 Portishead garden protected from development
- 5 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 6 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 7 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 8 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Portishead GP reminds people to wait for coronavirus vaccine call