Clevedon School students raise thousands at gala dinner
- Credit: Supplied
Clevedon students have raised thousands of pounds by hosting a gala dinner.
Sixth form students held an evening of food, cabaret, dance, music and drama to boost school funds.
Dozens of guests filled the school hall to indulge in a delicious four-course meal, prepared by catering students, and enjoy a varied programme of entertainment.
The organisers are all business studies students at the school, with the event forming part of their real-life business creation project.
The evening raised a total of £2,000 for the school.
You may also want to watch:
Headteacher, Jim Smith, said: “What a fabulous event.
“We are very proud of all the students who took part.
- 1 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 2 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 3 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 4 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
- 8 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset
- 9 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance
- 10 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
“The food was sensational and the cabaret performed by students in years seven to 13 was of the highest quality.”