Clevedon School’s Guys And Dolls show thrills audiences
- Credit: Mike Thie
Young actors at Clevedon School have put on another ‘London quality’ production.
Students aged 11-18 took part in a week of Guys And Dolls performances seen by more than 1,000 people.
Jim Smith, headteacher, said: “We are truly London quality and this is shown by the amount of awards we win year-on-year.
“We are so proud of the whole production team.
“Students plus ex-students, parents and friends of the school got involved building set, back stage, lighting, sound, desks and orchestra – there were no soundtracks here.”
You may also want to watch:
Deb Morgan, head of dance and show director, added: “Guys And Dolls was our most advanced production to date.
“They excelled themselves and worked so hard.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 4 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 5 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Yatton development welcomes first movers
“We want to challenge ourselves to be the very best we can be and the students never fail to amaze me as to what they can achieve.”