Clevedon School’s Guys And Dolls show thrills audiences
- Credit: Mike Thie
Young actors at Clevedon School have put on another ‘London quality’ production.
Students aged 11-18 took part in a week of Guys And Dolls performances seen by more than 1,000 people.
Jim Smith, headteacher, said: “We are truly London quality and this is shown by the amount of awards we win year-on-year.
“We are so proud of the whole production team.
“Students plus ex-students, parents and friends of the school got involved building set, back stage, lighting, sound, desks and orchestra – there were no soundtracks here.”
You may also want to watch:
Deb Morgan, head of dance and show director, added: “Guys And Dolls was our most advanced production to date.
“They excelled themselves and worked so hard.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
“We want to challenge ourselves to be the very best we can be and the students never fail to amaze me as to what they can achieve.”