Clevedon School’s Guys And Dolls show thrills audiences
- Credit: Mike Thie
Young actors at Clevedon School have put on another ‘London quality’ production.
Students aged 11-18 took part in a week of Guys And Dolls performances seen by more than 1,000 people.
Jim Smith, headteacher, said: “We are truly London quality and this is shown by the amount of awards we win year-on-year.
“We are so proud of the whole production team.
“Students plus ex-students, parents and friends of the school got involved building set, back stage, lighting, sound, desks and orchestra – there were no soundtracks here.”
You may also want to watch:
Deb Morgan, head of dance and show director, added: “Guys And Dolls was our most advanced production to date.
“They excelled themselves and worked so hard.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
“We want to challenge ourselves to be the very best we can be and the students never fail to amaze me as to what they can achieve.”