Clevedon students visited by international teachers
- Credit: Contributed
Teachers from across the world have visited students at Clevedon School to help them with debating and business studies.
Teachers from Romania, Greece and Russia studying at Bristol University Graduate School visited to become part of a live audience for the year 12 debating group and year nine business activism course.
The students are working on a project to raise awareness of a sustainable development goal of their choice and where charity begins.
Pupils presented their projects to the visiting teachers and discussed how they planned to make a difference in their community through their work.
Head of English Jo Carrington said: “The international teachers were impressed with the students’ ideas and level of commitment.
You may also want to watch:
“I look forward to seeing what the students can achieve.”
- 1 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 6 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 7 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 8 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 9 Grand National: ones to watch in 'race that stops a nation'
- 10 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance