Clevedon pupils’ work published on iBooks
- Credit: Supplied
Talented young writers have had their very first books published.
Pupils from Mary Elton and Yeo Moor Primary schools, in Clevedon, created books all about how great their schools are, and are now available on the iBook store.
They were challenged to come up with a Student Perspective Prospectus using videos and pictures.
Gavin Smart, an Apple educator from Clevedon School, helped the children create their interactive books.
He said: “The children were absolutely fantastic and produced excellent work.
You may also want to watch:
“They should be very proud of becoming published authors at such a young age.
“Now prospective parents and pupils can see just why their schools are so brilliant.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 6 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 7 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
“Some of the authors are only in year three.”
The books are available in to download in more than 50 countries.
All three schools involved in the project are members of the Clevedon Learning Trust.