Clevedon pupils’ work published on iBooks
- Credit: Supplied
Talented young writers have had their very first books published.
Pupils from Mary Elton and Yeo Moor Primary schools, in Clevedon, created books all about how great their schools are, and are now available on the iBook store.
They were challenged to come up with a Student Perspective Prospectus using videos and pictures.
Gavin Smart, an Apple educator from Clevedon School, helped the children create their interactive books.
He said: “The children were absolutely fantastic and produced excellent work.
You may also want to watch:
“They should be very proud of becoming published authors at such a young age.
“Now prospective parents and pupils can see just why their schools are so brilliant.
- 1 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 2 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 3 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 4 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 8 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
“Some of the authors are only in year three.”
The books are available in to download in more than 50 countries.
All three schools involved in the project are members of the Clevedon Learning Trust.