Clevedon pupils learn about Spanish life
- Credit: Contributed
Primary school pupils in Clevedon have been getting a taste of Spanish culture.
A group of language ambassadors from Clevedon School visited Yeo Moor Primary School, in Kennaway Road, to speak about life in the European country.
Patricia Galán, who teaches Spanish at both schools, thrilled pupils by dancing traditional Paso Doble, Sardanas and Sevillanas routines.
Ms Melgar, language ambassador co-ordinator at Clevedon School, believes the project was a great success – to such an extent she is already thinking about 2019.
She said: “Well done to these amazing ambassadors.
You may also want to watch:
“I am so proud of them, they did such a brilliant job for these primary school pupils.
“This is just the beginning of an ambitious project. Next year, we’d like to organise a cultural road trip day visiting all Clevedon Learning Trust primary schools.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 9 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 10 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
“After this experience, we are already looking forward to it.”