Clevedon pupils learn about Spanish life
- Credit: Contributed
Primary school pupils in Clevedon have been getting a taste of Spanish culture.
A group of language ambassadors from Clevedon School visited Yeo Moor Primary School, in Kennaway Road, to speak about life in the European country.
Patricia Galán, who teaches Spanish at both schools, thrilled pupils by dancing traditional Paso Doble, Sardanas and Sevillanas routines.
Ms Melgar, language ambassador co-ordinator at Clevedon School, believes the project was a great success – to such an extent she is already thinking about 2019.
She said: “Well done to these amazing ambassadors.
You may also want to watch:
“I am so proud of them, they did such a brilliant job for these primary school pupils.
“This is just the beginning of an ambitious project. Next year, we’d like to organise a cultural road trip day visiting all Clevedon Learning Trust primary schools.
- 1 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 2 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 3 Nailsea & Backwell under-16s get better of Weston on return to rugby
- 4 Carpenter praises Clevedon following success over Chippenham
- 5 Business expansion plans get the go-ahead at Royal Portbury Dock
- 6 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 7 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 8 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 9 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 10 THINGS TO DO: Inflatable theme park returns to Gatcombe Farm Shop
“After this experience, we are already looking forward to it.”