Clevedon pupils learn about Spanish life
- Credit: Contributed
Primary school pupils in Clevedon have been getting a taste of Spanish culture.
A group of language ambassadors from Clevedon School visited Yeo Moor Primary School, in Kennaway Road, to speak about life in the European country.
Patricia Galán, who teaches Spanish at both schools, thrilled pupils by dancing traditional Paso Doble, Sardanas and Sevillanas routines.
Ms Melgar, language ambassador co-ordinator at Clevedon School, believes the project was a great success – to such an extent she is already thinking about 2019.
She said: “Well done to these amazing ambassadors.
You may also want to watch:
“I am so proud of them, they did such a brilliant job for these primary school pupils.
“This is just the beginning of an ambitious project. Next year, we’d like to organise a cultural road trip day visiting all Clevedon Learning Trust primary schools.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
“After this experience, we are already looking forward to it.”