Governors wanted to help growing school
- Credit: Google Maps
A primary school is looking for new members to join its ‘dynamic and growing’ team.
The governing body at St Nicholas Chantry Primary School are calling on people to apply to join the team at the school, in Highdale Avenue.
Governors are responsible for making sure a school provides a good quality education for all pupils and raising education standards in school is a key priority.
Chairman of governors, Pat Garland, said: “The expansion of our governing team comes at an exciting time for the school, which has seen significant change in recent years.
“We are looking for people in the North Somerset area who feel they can offer their time, skills and services.
You may also want to watch:
“This could be a passion for making an impact at a school, and seeing how this ripples out to the wider community, or sharing professional skills in areas such as finance, education or property.”
To express an interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Your Paper, Your Voice – we’re here to listen and act
- 6 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 7 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 10 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions