Governors wanted to help growing school
- Credit: Google Maps
A primary school is looking for new members to join its ‘dynamic and growing’ team.
The governing body at St Nicholas Chantry Primary School are calling on people to apply to join the team at the school, in Highdale Avenue.
Governors are responsible for making sure a school provides a good quality education for all pupils and raising education standards in school is a key priority.
Chairman of governors, Pat Garland, said: “The expansion of our governing team comes at an exciting time for the school, which has seen significant change in recent years.
“We are looking for people in the North Somerset area who feel they can offer their time, skills and services.
You may also want to watch:
“This could be a passion for making an impact at a school, and seeing how this ripples out to the wider community, or sharing professional skills in areas such as finance, education or property.”
To express an interest, email email@example.com
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 6 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 7 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 8 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 9 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 10 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5