Crafts and creativity at Clevedon holiday club
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon out-of-school club has been putting on a variety of activities to keep children entertained during the summer holidays.
St Nicholas Chantry Primary School’s out-of-school club, based in Highdale Avenue, hosted a LEGO workshop allowing youngsters to let their imaginations run wild and come up with their own creations.
Everything from boats and cars to farm yards was built by the children.
The club also hosted craft sessions and a trip to Clevedon Pier.
The out-of-school club will continue to run until September 1.
You may also want to watch:
The club is also welcoming donations of unwanted toys, games or craft materials for its children to use.
For more information on the club, contact st.nics.ASC@hotmail.co.uk
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 3 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 4 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 5 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 6 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 7 Portishead garden protected from development
- 8 Region's youth offending service praised by inspectors
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Portishead GP reminds people to wait for coronavirus vaccine call