Crafts and creativity at Clevedon holiday club
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon out-of-school club has been putting on a variety of activities to keep children entertained during the summer holidays.
St Nicholas Chantry Primary School’s out-of-school club, based in Highdale Avenue, hosted a LEGO workshop allowing youngsters to let their imaginations run wild and come up with their own creations.
Everything from boats and cars to farm yards was built by the children.
The club also hosted craft sessions and a trip to Clevedon Pier.
The out-of-school club will continue to run until September 1.
You may also want to watch:
The club is also welcoming donations of unwanted toys, games or craft materials for its children to use.
For more information on the club, contact st.nics.ASC@hotmail.co.uk
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 7 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 8 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens