Students perform West-End musical in front of hundreds of people
- Credit: Archant
North Somerset students’ Christmas performance has attracted huge crowds with their version of a West-End production.
Clevedon School pupils produced their own version of the 1970s classic musical Grease - which was packed over four days and nights.
Hundreds of students and staff were involved in the production, including marketing, sound and lighting, hospitality and acting. The show set also featured spectacular state-of-the art lighting and props.
The award-winning musical, which film featured John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John, was the latest musical showing put on by the school pupils.
Head of Ethos and Inclusion and Co-Director Jamie Williams said: "We want to give a massive thank you to all of the cast and all of the staff who helped.
You may also want to watch:
"We would also like to thank the community and local businesses which helped to sponsor and give us such great support."
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 3 Portishead garden protected from development
- 4 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 5 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 6 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 7 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season
- 8 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 9 Murray named player of month at Clevedon
- 10 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine