Brick City visiting Nailsea pupils.
- Credit: Archant
FANS of X Factor band Brick City were delighted to meet the famous singers and watch a live performance when they visited Nailsea School.
The group, which found fame on the popular ITV show, is touring schools across the country to give students advice on life skills and the dangers of drug use.
Brick City’s message supports the DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) programmes developed by Life Skills Education CIC.
Brick City featured on X Factor in 2013 when they reached the judges’ houses stage of the competition and were mentored by Take That member Gary Barlow.
James Bellamy, Aaron Fowkes, Duane Lamonte and Nela Modos make up the band, who have been compared to the Black Eyed Peas and Destiny’s Child due to their blend of harmonies.
You may also want to watch:
The band is now recording with producers who have worked with JLS, Alexandra Burke and Lady Gaga.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 3 Special school expansion progress
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 6 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022