Brick City visiting Nailsea pupils.
- Credit: Archant
FANS of X Factor band Brick City were delighted to meet the famous singers and watch a live performance when they visited Nailsea School.
The group, which found fame on the popular ITV show, is touring schools across the country to give students advice on life skills and the dangers of drug use.
Brick City’s message supports the DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) programmes developed by Life Skills Education CIC.
Brick City featured on X Factor in 2013 when they reached the judges’ houses stage of the competition and were mentored by Take That member Gary Barlow.
James Bellamy, Aaron Fowkes, Duane Lamonte and Nela Modos make up the band, who have been compared to the Black Eyed Peas and Destiny’s Child due to their blend of harmonies.
You may also want to watch:
The band is now recording with producers who have worked with JLS, Alexandra Burke and Lady Gaga.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 3 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 4 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 5 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 6 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 7 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 8 'Every time you are active, your mental health improves'
- 9 Clevedon's Hayer enjoying international exposure
- 10 Help to shape health and wellbeing in North Somerset