Brick City visiting Nailsea pupils.
- Credit: Archant
FANS of X Factor band Brick City were delighted to meet the famous singers and watch a live performance when they visited Nailsea School.
The group, which found fame on the popular ITV show, is touring schools across the country to give students advice on life skills and the dangers of drug use.
Brick City’s message supports the DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) programmes developed by Life Skills Education CIC.
Brick City featured on X Factor in 2013 when they reached the judges’ houses stage of the competition and were mentored by Take That member Gary Barlow.
James Bellamy, Aaron Fowkes, Duane Lamonte and Nela Modos make up the band, who have been compared to the Black Eyed Peas and Destiny’s Child due to their blend of harmonies.
You may also want to watch:
The band is now recording with producers who have worked with JLS, Alexandra Burke and Lady Gaga.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Camera club wants new members to join
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 10 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase