Brick City visiting Nailsea pupils.
- Credit: Archant
FANS of X Factor band Brick City were delighted to meet the famous singers and watch a live performance when they visited Nailsea School.
The group, which found fame on the popular ITV show, is touring schools across the country to give students advice on life skills and the dangers of drug use.
Brick City’s message supports the DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) programmes developed by Life Skills Education CIC.
Brick City featured on X Factor in 2013 when they reached the judges’ houses stage of the competition and were mentored by Take That member Gary Barlow.
James Bellamy, Aaron Fowkes, Duane Lamonte and Nela Modos make up the band, who have been compared to the Black Eyed Peas and Destiny’s Child due to their blend of harmonies.
You may also want to watch:
The band is now recording with producers who have worked with JLS, Alexandra Burke and Lady Gaga.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 6 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset