Pictures: Backwell School sixth formers celebrate their prom
- Credit: submitted
Sixth form students put on their best dresses and suits for an evening celebrating the end of exams and revision.
Backwell School’s sixth formers celebrated their year 13 ball at Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol.
They started the evening with a formal sit-down meal, where they had views over Bristol City’s football ground.
They then let their hair down and loosened their ties so they could dance the night away.
The celebrations were attended by staff and students alike, and it was the perfect way for them to mark the end of a busy period of exams.
You may also want to watch:
The teenagers will be nervously awaiting August 16, when A-level results are released and they will find out which university courses they have got onto.
Some will, however, chose to enter the world of work instead.
- 1 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 2 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 3 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 4 Carpenter praises Clevedon following success over Chippenham
- 5 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 6 May 17: Entertainment venues across North Somerset reopening
- 7 Portishead Open Air Pool to reopen on Friday
- 8 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 9 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected