Archaeology and art
- Credit: Archant
CLEVEDON Adult Studies Association will put on two Saturday schools for those keen to learn about new subjects.
On March 2 from 10.30am-2.30pm at the town council offices in Old Street, An Introduction to Impressionism will be held.
Paul Chapman will guide participants through the characteristics of work created by impressionists and will also explore the origins, significance and legacy of the movement.
On March 16 from 10.30am-2.30pm at the Friends Meeting House in , An Introduction to Archaeology will be put on.
The first half will see Ian Meadows explore the wide range of investigative techniques used by modern archaeologists before he the guides participants through evidence compiled for a Roman settlement in the West Country.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place or for more details call Pat on 01275 875349 or Maggie on 877180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 2 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 3 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Grand National: ones to watch in 'race that stops a nation'
- 6 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 7 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads
- 8 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 9 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 10 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance