Archaeology and art
- Credit: Archant
CLEVEDON Adult Studies Association will put on two Saturday schools for those keen to learn about new subjects.
On March 2 from 10.30am-2.30pm at the town council offices in Old Street, An Introduction to Impressionism will be held.
Paul Chapman will guide participants through the characteristics of work created by impressionists and will also explore the origins, significance and legacy of the movement.
On March 16 from 10.30am-2.30pm at the Friends Meeting House in , An Introduction to Archaeology will be put on.
The first half will see Ian Meadows explore the wide range of investigative techniques used by modern archaeologists before he the guides participants through evidence compiled for a Roman settlement in the West Country.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place or for more details call Pat on 01275 875349 or Maggie on 877180 or email email@example.com
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 3 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 4 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 5 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 6 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 7 Portishead garden protected from development
- 8 Region's youth offending service praised by inspectors
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season