Students ‘show no fear’ for school project
- Credit: Archant
Design and technology students recreated the Academy Awards ceremony in a school project.
Gordano School pupils studying textiles and product design were tasked with organising an event with a theme of their choice.
The youngsters chose The Oscars as their inspiration, and they were responsible for everything from set design and decoration to ensuring the event went off without a hitch on the night.
An audience of more than 150 people were treated to canapés and gold-dusted cake pops before the show started in style.
Outfits made by the students were modelled on the catwalk, with students from all year groups taking part.
You may also want to watch:
A school spokesman said: "The garments embraced innovative ideas based on history of fashion, artists, travel and more. All the models were fantastic and showed no fear when faced with more than 150 guests ."
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 3 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 5 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 6 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser
- 9 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 10 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset