A-level results: Teachers ‘incredibly proud’ of students
- Credit: Archant
Students from Nailsea School huddled together with friends as they tore open their A-level results today (Thursday).
There were many happy faces and congratulatory hugs as students celebrated their achievements after years of hard work.
Many students performed exceptionally well, gaining top grades in their chosen subjects.
Some of the highest achievers include James Colbourn who achieved four A*s in maths, further maths and the sciences, Annabel Hancock who secured a place at Oxford University with two A*s in history and maths and an A in music.
An impressive 19 A*s and 26 As were awarded to pupils.
You may also want to watch:
Headteacher Chris Wade said: “The staff are incredibly proud of what the students have achieved, and even though grade boundaries have moved yet again they have done very well.
“I am sure I speak for all the staff in congratulating the students and wishing them good luck as they move on to the next part of their lives whether that be at university, college or in employment.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 6 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset