A-level results: Record-breaking results at St Katherine’s School
- Credit: Supplied
Students at St Katherine’s School in Pill are celebrating after achieving its best ever A-level results.
Year 13 pupils achieved a 99 per cent A-level pass rate with 48 per cent of them reaching grades at A*-B. More than 98 per cent of students applying for university have also been awarded a place at their first choice.
The school’s good reputation in vocational courses also continued with a 100 per cent success rate and an average grade of distinction.
Christopher Sammons, headteacher, said: “These results reflect the hard work of students and their teachers.
“We would like to wish all our students the very best for successful futures in whatever they choose to do.”
You may also want to watch:
*Send your results day pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to NSomTimes.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 5 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 6 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 7 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 8 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 9 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary
- 10 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5