A-level results: Record-breaking results at St Katherine’s School
- Credit: Supplied
Students at St Katherine’s School in Pill are celebrating after achieving its best ever A-level results.
Year 13 pupils achieved a 99 per cent A-level pass rate with 48 per cent of them reaching grades at A*-B. More than 98 per cent of students applying for university have also been awarded a place at their first choice.
The school’s good reputation in vocational courses also continued with a 100 per cent success rate and an average grade of distinction.
Christopher Sammons, headteacher, said: “These results reflect the hard work of students and their teachers.
“We would like to wish all our students the very best for successful futures in whatever they choose to do.”
You may also want to watch:
*Send your results day pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to NSomTimes.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk