A-level results: Record-breaking results at St Katherine’s School
- Credit: Supplied
Students at St Katherine’s School in Pill are celebrating after achieving its best ever A-level results.
Year 13 pupils achieved a 99 per cent A-level pass rate with 48 per cent of them reaching grades at A*-B. More than 98 per cent of students applying for university have also been awarded a place at their first choice.
The school’s good reputation in vocational courses also continued with a 100 per cent success rate and an average grade of distinction.
Christopher Sammons, headteacher, said: “These results reflect the hard work of students and their teachers.
“We would like to wish all our students the very best for successful futures in whatever they choose to do.”
You may also want to watch:
*Send your results day pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to NSomTimes.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 3 Special school expansion progress
- 4 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 5 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 6 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022