Can you pass these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- Credit: Neatherd High School
You might have got straight A’s in your GCSE's 20 years ago, but how much do you think you could remember now?
GCSE students are today picking up their results after another year of disruptions caused by the pandemic.
Normal exams have been cancelled and grades have been based on teachers’ assessment rather than exam results.
Schools have been put in charge of grades and assessments in a bid to avoid the results day chaos caused by last year's controversial algorithm.
Teachers’ judgements have only been based on what students have been taught, either in the classroom or via remote learning.
We’ve pulled together 10 sample GCSE questions to see how you fare - they’ve been collected from previous and sample papers and are designed to reflect some of the topics students have been learning about.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Huge housing extension planned for North Somerset town
- 8 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Wildlife expert joins Portishead Arts Festival line-up