PICTURES: Eat Nailsea food festival returns to town
- Credit: eatFestivals
A popular food festival made its return to a North Somerset town on the weekend.
Eat Nailsea returned to the town on Saturday.
Store holders including Into Coffee, India In A Jar, Nailsea Cider and Boulton Spirit showcased their locally crafted produce.
Damien Patton entertained the crowds as the autumn sun ensured a lovely afternoon was enjoyed by all.
An Eat Festivals spokesman said: "Great to see so many happy faces in Nailsea. We are back again on December 4 for a festive edition
"Thank you for the warm welcome in the autumn sunshine, and once again a big thank you to Nailsea Town Council and Crown Glass Shopping Centre for their support."
More Eat Festivals will take place this month; in Burnham on October 23 and in Clevedon on October 30.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 5 Camera club wants new members to join
- 6 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 7 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 8 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 9 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 10 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes