Food festival returning to town this weekend
- Credit: Mark Atherton
A popular food festival will return to a town this weekend.
Eat Clevedon will take place on Saturday.
The free to attend food and drink market will showcase more than 70 local producers.
Event organisers are working with Clevedon BID to create the festival that showcases the town.
An event spokesman said: "After a successful debut in Clevedon this spring we are really pleased to have been invited to create another event this year for Discover Clevedon.
"Once again showcasing lots of local food and drink producers in Alexandra Gardens, Alexandra Road, Queens Square and on Station Road.
"Please follow the latest Government guidance on Covid-19.
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Council urges North Somerset to follow Omicron rules
- 3 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 4 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 5 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 6 PICTURES: Mum and daughter launch 'buzzing' Christmas market
- 7 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 8 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 9 Clevedon Town to play Brxiham after Tavistock thrown out of FA Vase
- 10 Nightclub conversion approved
"We will be encouraging you to walk, cycle or ride into the festival."
Alongside local producers the festival will have a few creative types too.
The event will run from 10am-4pm.
Christmas markets will be held in Nailsea on December 4 and Weston on December 12.