Easter play at youth centre
- Credit: Archant
PORTISHEAD Youth Centre has released details of its Easter holiday play scheme.
The project has been put together to assist working parents by providing a range of exciting activities for children aged eight and over, in a safe and supervised environment.
The scheme will run at the Harbour Road building from 9am-5pm between March 25-28 and April 2-5.
Daily activities on offer include sport, music, dance, games, cooking and arts and crafts.
Assistant manager at the centre, Kim Dodd, said: “Many of our users have said childcare is an issue for them in the school holidays and, as a centre with an emphasis on supporting young people, we are trying to meet this need in our community by developing holiday play schemes.
You may also want to watch:
“The centre is already well-equipped to provide youngsters with a wide range of activities and has a team of qualified and experienced staff.”
The scheme costs £20 each day or £23 to include lunch, which will be prepared and cooked by those attending the project.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 9 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 10 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
Bookings are now being taken and as places are limited Kim says it is essential to register an interest as soon as possible.
For more information or to book a place call the centre on 01275 842461 or email email@example.com