Estate agents donates Easter eggs to foodbank
- Credit: Archant
Clevedon children will enjoy a sweet treat at Easter after chocolate eggs were donated to a foodbank.
A haul of Easter eggs have been donated to Clevedon Foodbank by Reeds Rains estate agents, in The Triangle, with hopes of treating those who are less fortunate.
Charlotte Emsley, director of Reeds Rains Clevedon, said: “It’s a small gesture which we hope will give people who are currently having a bit of a tough time, a feeling of inclusion at Easter.
“As well as providing a small treat we hope it shows families people care about them.
“We did the same last year and after the event other people said they would also have donated eggs if they had thought about it so we thought we would give them a gentle reminder this year before it’s too late.
You may also want to watch:
“We are also happy for people to donate an Easter egg via our office and we will happily deliver it.”
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 5 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 8 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis
- 9 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown
- 10 Further delays for rail project