Estate agents donates Easter eggs to foodbank
- Credit: Archant
Clevedon children will enjoy a sweet treat at Easter after chocolate eggs were donated to a foodbank.
A haul of Easter eggs have been donated to Clevedon Foodbank by Reeds Rains estate agents, in The Triangle, with hopes of treating those who are less fortunate.
Charlotte Emsley, director of Reeds Rains Clevedon, said: “It’s a small gesture which we hope will give people who are currently having a bit of a tough time, a feeling of inclusion at Easter.
“As well as providing a small treat we hope it shows families people care about them.
“We did the same last year and after the event other people said they would also have donated eggs if they had thought about it so we thought we would give them a gentle reminder this year before it’s too late.
You may also want to watch:
“We are also happy for people to donate an Easter egg via our office and we will happily deliver it.”
- 1 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 2 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 3 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 4 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 7 Plans launched to upgrade village's Recreation Club
- 8 Congresbury Tennis Club bucks Covid trend
- 9 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 10 'Every time you are active, your mental health improves'