Donations for Bristol Dogs and Cats Home
ANIMAL lovers in Clevedon are being asked to donate items to help abandoned cats and dogs in the run up to Christmas.
Mucky Pups Dog Grooming is looking for donations of dog and cat food, blankets, bedding, leads, collars and treats to take to Bristol Dogs and Cats Home.
Items for smaller animals such as bird food, bedding and toys will also be welcome.
For 25 years, Mucky Pups has been collecting for the Bristol charity, which cares for about 200 dogs and 200 cats, and last year’s appeal was so successful a truck had to be sent to pick up the donations.
Donations will be collected throughout December and they can be left in a special grotto outside the business at 108 Old Church Road or be taken into the grooming parlour itself.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone donating dog and cat food is asked to only buy cheaper cereal-based food and people are also asked not to leave duvets or pillows for bedding as they cannot be used.
Cash or cheques will also be accepted as donations.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 3 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 4 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships