Dinky Dancers launch
A NEW dance class for pre school children, set up by a Nailsea mum, has proved such a hit another was launched this week.
Dinky Dancers is the brainchild of mother-of-three Debbie Brooks who started the class for one to four year-olds as part of her dance school, Kidz and Dance.
Lessons, which started a few weeks ago, take place every Wednesday morning during term-time at the Tithe Barn.
The second session will start on Monday mornings from 9.45-10.15am at Christchurch Hall.
Debbie says the classes aim to build confidence and help develop skills including co-ordination, balance and awareness.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We bop along to favourite tunes from Cbeebies, The Wiggles and Milkshake.
“The children love looking through our music baskets to find their favourite noisy instrument and the atmosphere is fun and vibrant every week.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
“It’s such a shame when it’s time to sing our goodbye song.
“We are so lucky to be able to use the Tithe Barn - it is such a wonderfully welcoming building and the parent’s appreciate the underfloor heating too.”
For more information visit www.kidzanddance.com