Dinky Dancers launch
A NEW dance class for pre school children, set up by a Nailsea mum, has proved such a hit another was launched this week.
Dinky Dancers is the brainchild of mother-of-three Debbie Brooks who started the class for one to four year-olds as part of her dance school, Kidz and Dance.
Lessons, which started a few weeks ago, take place every Wednesday morning during term-time at the Tithe Barn.
The second session will start on Monday mornings from 9.45-10.15am at Christchurch Hall.
Debbie says the classes aim to build confidence and help develop skills including co-ordination, balance and awareness.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We bop along to favourite tunes from Cbeebies, The Wiggles and Milkshake.
“The children love looking through our music baskets to find their favourite noisy instrument and the atmosphere is fun and vibrant every week.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 3 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 4 How to order free Covid home tests
- 5 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 6 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 7 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 8 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 9 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
“It’s such a shame when it’s time to sing our goodbye song.
“We are so lucky to be able to use the Tithe Barn - it is such a wonderfully welcoming building and the parent’s appreciate the underfloor heating too.”
For more information visit www.kidzanddance.com