Death crash victim named
A MAN who died at the scene of a car crash near Clevedon has been named.
At about 6.20pm on May 19, emergency services were called to Kenn Road in Kenn where two cars, a Toyota and a BMW, had collided head-on.
The driver of the Toyota, now named as John Michael Davis, aged 68 from Kingswood, Bristol, died at the scene.
Four other people, aged between 60-70, were also injured.
The road was closed until 10.40pm while the incident was investigated.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into Mr Davis’ death has been opened and adjourned.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery