Death crash victim named
A MAN who died at the scene of a car crash near Clevedon has been named.
At about 6.20pm on May 19, emergency services were called to Kenn Road in Kenn where two cars, a Toyota and a BMW, had collided head-on.
The driver of the Toyota, now named as John Michael Davis, aged 68 from Kingswood, Bristol, died at the scene.
Four other people, aged between 60-70, were also injured.
The road was closed until 10.40pm while the incident was investigated.
An inquest into Mr Davis’ death has been opened and adjourned.
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 5 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 6 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail
- 7 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead
- 10 WIN: Tickets to Olivier Award-winning play screening in Clevedon