Death crash victim named
A MAN who died at the scene of a car crash near Clevedon has been named.
At about 6.20pm on May 19, emergency services were called to Kenn Road in Kenn where two cars, a Toyota and a BMW, had collided head-on.
The driver of the Toyota, now named as John Michael Davis, aged 68 from Kingswood, Bristol, died at the scene.
Four other people, aged between 60-70, were also injured.
The road was closed until 10.40pm while the incident was investigated.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into Mr Davis’ death has been opened and adjourned.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 3 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 4 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 8 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead