Curry’s collects for Children’s Hospice South West
CURRY’S mega store at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, will raise money for a North Somerset children’s charity.
On May 7-8, during store opening hours, there will be a range of activities put on to collect cash for Children’s Hospice South West, which runs Charlton Farm in Wraxall.
This will include face painting, treasure hunts and messy play. A raffle will see prizes on offer including a sat nav and many other top-of-the-range electrical items.
Charlton Farm community fund-raiser Tamara Downes said: “This is set to be a mega fund-raising weekend and a lot of fun.”
Curry’s mega store is aiming to raise at least �3,000 for the charity over two weekend events, one of which will be held late in the year.
You may also want to watch:
CHSW is the chosen charity of their corporate community support initiative.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 3 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 4 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 5 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 6 Green light for active travel scheme
- 7 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 8 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 9 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week