Curry’s collects for Children’s Hospice South West
CURRY’S mega store at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, will raise money for a North Somerset children’s charity.
On May 7-8, during store opening hours, there will be a range of activities put on to collect cash for Children’s Hospice South West, which runs Charlton Farm in Wraxall.
This will include face painting, treasure hunts and messy play. A raffle will see prizes on offer including a sat nav and many other top-of-the-range electrical items.
Charlton Farm community fund-raiser Tamara Downes said: “This is set to be a mega fund-raising weekend and a lot of fun.”
Curry’s mega store is aiming to raise at least �3,000 for the charity over two weekend events, one of which will be held late in the year.
You may also want to watch:
CHSW is the chosen charity of their corporate community support initiative.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 3 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 4 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships