In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:52 22 October 2018
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from August 21 to September 3:
* Demi-Lee Wilson, Grange Farm Road, Yatton (23). Harassment: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* James Welsh, Exeter Road, Portishead (36). Speeding: three penalty points, fined £155 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Kyle Gibson, Glenwood Rise, Portishead (23). Driving while disqualified: disqualified from driving for 10 months and community order. Driving without valid insurance: fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge. Failure to stop when ordered to: fined £50. Possession of class B drug: fined £80.
* Justin Lawton, no fixed abode, (45). Failure to provide breathalyser sample: disqualified from driving for 24 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Jessica Gibson, Kingsley Road, Clevedon (51). Assault: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £200 compensation.