Who’s been in the dock?
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 7-20
* Jacqueline Hunt (58), of Gatcombe Lane, Flax Bourton. Two counts of using guard dogs which were out of control: Fined £400 and ordered to pay £300 compensation plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Owen Richards (37), of Claremont Gardens, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: Four-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £200 compensation, £620 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Racially-aggravated assault: No separate penalty.
* Martin Alford (50), of Backwell Hill Road, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined £400 plus £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
8 Stephen Fidler (38), of Moor Gate, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 and ordered to pay £50 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Jacob Kendrick (26), of Briary Road, Portishead. Assaulting a police officer: 12 weeks in prison suspended for two years, 12-week curfew, ordered to pay £150 compensation plus £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Michael McCoy (72), of Charlecombe Park, Portishead. Drink-driving: fined £183 and ordered to pay £85 costs plus £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months. Failure to report an accident: Fined £110. Failure to stop after an accident: Fined £110.
- 1 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
- 2 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 3 The Hungry Caterpillar teaches Nailsea school about healthy eating
- 4 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 5 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 6 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 7 Cleeve CC seconds end barren run with morale boosting win
- 8 Clevedon Town expand coaching team with three new coaches
- 9 Somerset smasher Smeed sets up Vitality Blast success
- 10 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
* Martin Senior (31), of Woodhill Road, Portishead. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.