Who’s been in the dock?
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 7-20
* Jacqueline Hunt (58), of Gatcombe Lane, Flax Bourton. Two counts of using guard dogs which were out of control: Fined £400 and ordered to pay £300 compensation plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Owen Richards (37), of Claremont Gardens, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: Four-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £200 compensation, £620 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Racially-aggravated assault: No separate penalty.
* Martin Alford (50), of Backwell Hill Road, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined £400 plus £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
8 Stephen Fidler (38), of Moor Gate, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 and ordered to pay £50 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Jacob Kendrick (26), of Briary Road, Portishead. Assaulting a police officer: 12 weeks in prison suspended for two years, 12-week curfew, ordered to pay £150 compensation plus £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Michael McCoy (72), of Charlecombe Park, Portishead. Drink-driving: fined £183 and ordered to pay £85 costs plus £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months. Failure to report an accident: Fined £110. Failure to stop after an accident: Fined £110.
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 4 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 5 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 6 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 7 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 8 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity
* Martin Senior (31), of Woodhill Road, Portishead. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.