Who’s been in the dock?
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 7-20
* Jacqueline Hunt (58), of Gatcombe Lane, Flax Bourton. Two counts of using guard dogs which were out of control: Fined £400 and ordered to pay £300 compensation plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Owen Richards (37), of Claremont Gardens, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: Four-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £200 compensation, £620 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Racially-aggravated assault: No separate penalty.
* Martin Alford (50), of Backwell Hill Road, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined £400 plus £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
8 Stephen Fidler (38), of Moor Gate, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 and ordered to pay £50 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Jacob Kendrick (26), of Briary Road, Portishead. Assaulting a police officer: 12 weeks in prison suspended for two years, 12-week curfew, ordered to pay £150 compensation plus £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Michael McCoy (72), of Charlecombe Park, Portishead. Drink-driving: fined £183 and ordered to pay £85 costs plus £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months. Failure to report an accident: Fined £110. Failure to stop after an accident: Fined £110.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 4 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 5 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 6 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 7 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
* Martin Senior (31), of Woodhill Road, Portishead. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.