Who’s been in the dock?
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between January 9-23:
* Glen Green (29), of Woodington Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Alexander Batt (26), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Criminal damage: Sent to prison for one week. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Three counts of breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for six weeks (consecutive).
* Paul O’Reilly (30), of Harbour Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �200 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months.
* Craig Roberts (28), of Churchill Avenue, Clevedon. Two counts of breach of restraining order: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work,
You may also want to watch:
* Dean Hoskin (29), of Forth Avenue, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �350 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Emma Rudolf (27), of Eastcliffe, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: Four months in prison, suspended for 12 months, eight-week curfew, ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �620 costs. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 9 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 10 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
* Lee O’Leary (42), of Cherry Avenue, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: One-year community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Michael Pickles (31), of Phoenix Way, Portishead. Theft: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, and ordered to pay �60 compensation plus �85 costs.