Who’s been in the dock?
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between January 9-23:
* Glen Green (29), of Woodington Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Alexander Batt (26), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Criminal damage: Sent to prison for one week. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Three counts of breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for six weeks (consecutive).
* Paul O’Reilly (30), of Harbour Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �200 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months.
* Craig Roberts (28), of Churchill Avenue, Clevedon. Two counts of breach of restraining order: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work,
You may also want to watch:
* Dean Hoskin (29), of Forth Avenue, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �350 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Emma Rudolf (27), of Eastcliffe, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: Four months in prison, suspended for 12 months, eight-week curfew, ordered to pay �100 compensation plus �620 costs. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 5 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary
* Lee O’Leary (42), of Cherry Avenue, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: One-year community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Michael Pickles (31), of Phoenix Way, Portishead. Theft: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, and ordered to pay �60 compensation plus �85 costs.