Who’s been in the dock?
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 23-26:
Kevin Morgan (50), of Underwood Road, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: Fined �50 plus �300 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Michael Ansell (42), of Summerhouse, Tickenham. Drink-driving: Six-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for three years.
Benjamen Smith (18), of Spindleberry Grove, Nailsea. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �55.97 compensation plus �85 costs.
Darren Wedmore (27), of High Street, Yatton. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Priest (53), of Farleigh Road, Backwell. Assault: Fined �470 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Thomas Quinn (51), of Broadcroft Avenue, Claverham. Harassment: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 3 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser