Who’s been in the dock?
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 23-26:
Kevin Morgan (50), of Underwood Road, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: Fined �50 plus �300 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Michael Ansell (42), of Summerhouse, Tickenham. Drink-driving: Six-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for three years.
Benjamen Smith (18), of Spindleberry Grove, Nailsea. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �55.97 compensation plus �85 costs.
Darren Wedmore (27), of High Street, Yatton. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Priest (53), of Farleigh Road, Backwell. Assault: Fined �470 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Thomas Quinn (51), of Broadcroft Avenue, Claverham. Harassment: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 7 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week