Who’s been in the dock?
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 23-26:
Kevin Morgan (50), of Underwood Road, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: Fined �50 plus �300 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Michael Ansell (42), of Summerhouse, Tickenham. Drink-driving: Six-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for three years.
Benjamen Smith (18), of Spindleberry Grove, Nailsea. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �55.97 compensation plus �85 costs.
Darren Wedmore (27), of High Street, Yatton. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Priest (53), of Farleigh Road, Backwell. Assault: Fined �470 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Thomas Quinn (51), of Broadcroft Avenue, Claverham. Harassment: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 4 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 9 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 10 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb