Who’s been in the dock?
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 23-26:
Kevin Morgan (50), of Underwood Road, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: Fined �50 plus �300 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Michael Ansell (42), of Summerhouse, Tickenham. Drink-driving: Six-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for three years.
Benjamen Smith (18), of Spindleberry Grove, Nailsea. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �55.97 compensation plus �85 costs.
Darren Wedmore (27), of High Street, Yatton. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Priest (53), of Farleigh Road, Backwell. Assault: Fined �470 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Thomas Quinn (51), of Broadcroft Avenue, Claverham. Harassment: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 First year success for racing superstar Trevorrow
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 Clevedon carer raises more than £1,600 with charity head shave
- 6 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December