Who’s been in the dock?
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from November 18 to December 6:
- Lee Taylor (34), of Mendip Avenue, Portishead. Criminal damage: Sent to prison for seven days. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for five weeks (consecutive).
- Thomas Ireland (25), of Leigh View Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Two-year community order, ordered to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, �85 costs and banned from driving for 28 months.
- Nicholas Gough (49), of Castle View Road, Clevedon. Two counts of harassment: Sent to prison for four weeks. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for 15 weeks (consecutive).
- Martin Clarke (37), of Marson Road, Clevedon. Harassment: Sent to prison for six weeks. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for 12 weeks (consecutive).
You may also want to watch:
- Mary Vauden (53), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention, fined �50 and ordered to pay �15 victim surcharge.
- Alan Palmer (40), of Woodview Drive, Cleeve. Threatening behaviour: Fined �35 plus �50 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined �75 plus �25 compensation, �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 4 Nursery birthday parties provide normality to children in lockdown
- 5 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 6 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 7 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 8 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 9 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 10 Portishead Town's Trueman cancer diagnosis prompts £50,000 fundraising initiative
- Christopher Thackray (21), of Brendon Road, Portishead. Harassment: One-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
- Andrew Britton (48), of Brampton Way, Portishead. Assault: 12 weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay �50 compensation plus �85 costs.
- Nicholas Crow (25), of Teignmouth Road, Clevedon. Two counts of criminal damage: Fined �65 and ordered to pay �100 compensation, �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- Stephen Walters (37), of The Paddock, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.