Who’s been in the dock?
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from November 18 to December 6:
- Lee Taylor (34), of Mendip Avenue, Portishead. Criminal damage: Sent to prison for seven days. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for five weeks (consecutive).
- Thomas Ireland (25), of Leigh View Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Two-year community order, ordered to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, �85 costs and banned from driving for 28 months.
- Nicholas Gough (49), of Castle View Road, Clevedon. Two counts of harassment: Sent to prison for four weeks. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for 15 weeks (consecutive).
- Martin Clarke (37), of Marson Road, Clevedon. Harassment: Sent to prison for six weeks. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for 12 weeks (consecutive).
You may also want to watch:
- Mary Vauden (53), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention, fined �50 and ordered to pay �15 victim surcharge.
- Alan Palmer (40), of Woodview Drive, Cleeve. Threatening behaviour: Fined �35 plus �50 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined �75 plus �25 compensation, �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- 1 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 4 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 5 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 6 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- Christopher Thackray (21), of Brendon Road, Portishead. Harassment: One-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
- Andrew Britton (48), of Brampton Way, Portishead. Assault: 12 weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay �50 compensation plus �85 costs.
- Nicholas Crow (25), of Teignmouth Road, Clevedon. Two counts of criminal damage: Fined �65 and ordered to pay �100 compensation, �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- Stephen Walters (37), of The Paddock, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.