Three men admit blowing up cash machine
- Credit: Archant
Three men have admitted blowing up and stealing a cash machine in an overnight raid in Long Ashton.
Patrick Duggan, aged 41, Nicholas Mann, aged 25, and Shane Dennis, aged 22, all pleaded guilty at Bristol Brown Court on Friday to conspiracy to cause an explosion and conspiracy to steal.
The raid took place in the early hours of January 4.
A significant amount of damage was done to the Post Office in Weston Road.
The trio will be sentenced at Bristol Crown Court on January 16.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can provide information to Crimestoppers that leads to an arrest and conviction of an individual responsible for an attack on an ATM could receive up to £25,000.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Camera club wants new members to join
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 10 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase