Three men admit blowing up cash machine
- Credit: Archant
Three men have admitted blowing up and stealing a cash machine in an overnight raid in Long Ashton.
Patrick Duggan, aged 41, Nicholas Mann, aged 25, and Shane Dennis, aged 22, all pleaded guilty at Bristol Brown Court on Friday to conspiracy to cause an explosion and conspiracy to steal.
The raid took place in the early hours of January 4.
A significant amount of damage was done to the Post Office in Weston Road.
The trio will be sentenced at Bristol Crown Court on January 16.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can provide information to Crimestoppers that leads to an arrest and conviction of an individual responsible for an attack on an ATM could receive up to £25,000.
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 9 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 10 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants