Three men admit blowing up cash machine
- Credit: Archant
Three men have admitted blowing up and stealing a cash machine in an overnight raid in Long Ashton.
Patrick Duggan, aged 41, Nicholas Mann, aged 25, and Shane Dennis, aged 22, all pleaded guilty at Bristol Brown Court on Friday to conspiracy to cause an explosion and conspiracy to steal.
The raid took place in the early hours of January 4.
A significant amount of damage was done to the Post Office in Weston Road.
The trio will be sentenced at Bristol Crown Court on January 16.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can provide information to Crimestoppers that leads to an arrest and conviction of an individual responsible for an attack on an ATM could receive up to £25,000.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset