Three men admit blowing up cash machine
- Credit: Archant
Three men have admitted blowing up and stealing a cash machine in an overnight raid in Long Ashton.
Patrick Duggan, aged 41, Nicholas Mann, aged 25, and Shane Dennis, aged 22, all pleaded guilty at Bristol Brown Court on Friday to conspiracy to cause an explosion and conspiracy to steal.
The raid took place in the early hours of January 4.
A significant amount of damage was done to the Post Office in Weston Road.
The trio will be sentenced at Bristol Crown Court on January 16.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can provide information to Crimestoppers that leads to an arrest and conviction of an individual responsible for an attack on an ATM could receive up to £25,000.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder