In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset courthouse from May 1-8:
* Karl Hegarty, Briary Road, Portishead (43). Three counts of theft: ordered to pay £267.96 compensation.
* Jonathan Barrett, Fosseway, Clevedon (34). Criminal damage: fined £80 and ordered to pay £96 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jaroslav Sterbak, no fixed abode (46). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 40 months, fined £214 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Kobbe, Wilmots Way, Pill (40). Speeding: disqualified from driving for 28 days, fined £461 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £46 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* James Buckton, Cricket Field Lane, Nailsea (26). Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Anthony Liddiard, no fixed abode (33). Theft: fined £40 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 6 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 10 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown