In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset courthouse from May 1-8:
* Karl Hegarty, Briary Road, Portishead (43). Three counts of theft: ordered to pay £267.96 compensation.
* Jonathan Barrett, Fosseway, Clevedon (34). Criminal damage: fined £80 and ordered to pay £96 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jaroslav Sterbak, no fixed abode (46). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 40 months, fined £214 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Kobbe, Wilmots Way, Pill (40). Speeding: disqualified from driving for 28 days, fined £461 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £46 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* James Buckton, Cricket Field Lane, Nailsea (26). Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Anthony Liddiard, no fixed abode (33). Theft: fined £40 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 3 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans