In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset courthouse from May 1-8:
* Karl Hegarty, Briary Road, Portishead (43). Three counts of theft: ordered to pay £267.96 compensation.
* Jonathan Barrett, Fosseway, Clevedon (34). Criminal damage: fined £80 and ordered to pay £96 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jaroslav Sterbak, no fixed abode (46). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 40 months, fined £214 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Kobbe, Wilmots Way, Pill (40). Speeding: disqualified from driving for 28 days, fined £461 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £46 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* James Buckton, Cricket Field Lane, Nailsea (26). Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Anthony Liddiard, no fixed abode (33). Theft: fined £40 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 6 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 7 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 8 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 10 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront