In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset courthouse from May 1-8:
* Karl Hegarty, Briary Road, Portishead (43). Three counts of theft: ordered to pay £267.96 compensation.
* Jonathan Barrett, Fosseway, Clevedon (34). Criminal damage: fined £80 and ordered to pay £96 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jaroslav Sterbak, no fixed abode (46). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 40 months, fined £214 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Kobbe, Wilmots Way, Pill (40). Speeding: disqualified from driving for 28 days, fined £461 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £46 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* James Buckton, Cricket Field Lane, Nailsea (26). Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Anthony Liddiard, no fixed abode (33). Theft: fined £40 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 5 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 6 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December