Police appeal for witnesses to burglary in Pill
- Credit: Archant
Avon and Somerset Constabulary has asked the public for help following a burglary in Pill, North Somerset.
A woman in her 70s was burgled last Friday (November 12) in the Lodway Gardens area between 4-7pm.
She came home to find somebody had forced entry into her house and stole personal items including jewellery and bank cards.
Police say they would like to hear from anyone who noticed any suspicious activity in the area around the time of the incident, or may have any information that could assist with their inquires.
If you witnessed the crime or noticed anything suspicious, call the police on 101 referencing crime number 5221267022.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111. They never ask who you are, just what you know.
- 1 'Red herrings' need to be ignored for Portishead Railway scheme
- 2 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES
- 3 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 4 Festival date change due to Queen's platinum jubilee celebrations
- 5 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 6 Meet Clevedon's newest children's author
- 7 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 8 Wurzels return to Cadbury House for pre-Christmas West Country knees up
- 9 Art gallery to host 'Clevedon artist of the year'
- 10 Portishead Players ready for Christmas show