In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 17 to October 1:
* Steven Watt, Cambridge Road, Clevedon (18). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Palmer, Wains Close, Clevedon (60). Criminal damage: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £227.62 compensation.
* Paul Harris, Clevedon Road, Weston-in-Gordano (58). Breach North Somerset Council enforcement notice: fined £2,680 and ordered to pay £200 costs and £170.
* Mark Churchill, Mendip Road, Yatton (23). Travel on train without valid ticket: fined £220 and ordered to pay £4.60, £160 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Steven Penny, no fixed abode (47). Eight counts of breaching criminal behaviour order: 24-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Brand new five-bedroom family home in AONB
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals