In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 17 to October 1:
* Steven Watt, Cambridge Road, Clevedon (18). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Palmer, Wains Close, Clevedon (60). Criminal damage: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £227.62 compensation.
* Paul Harris, Clevedon Road, Weston-in-Gordano (58). Breach North Somerset Council enforcement notice: fined £2,680 and ordered to pay £200 costs and £170.
* Mark Churchill, Mendip Road, Yatton (23). Travel on train without valid ticket: fined £220 and ordered to pay £4.60, £160 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Steven Penny, no fixed abode (47). Eight counts of breaching criminal behaviour order: 24-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge.
- 1 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 2 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 3 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 4 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 5 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 6 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 7 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 8 Remembrance service for crew who died in air crash
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns