In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 17 to October 1:
* Steven Watt, Cambridge Road, Clevedon (18). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Palmer, Wains Close, Clevedon (60). Criminal damage: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £227.62 compensation.
* Paul Harris, Clevedon Road, Weston-in-Gordano (58). Breach North Somerset Council enforcement notice: fined £2,680 and ordered to pay £200 costs and £170.
* Mark Churchill, Mendip Road, Yatton (23). Travel on train without valid ticket: fined £220 and ordered to pay £4.60, £160 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Steven Penny, no fixed abode (47). Eight counts of breaching criminal behaviour order: 24-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway