In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 17 to October 1:
* Steven Watt, Cambridge Road, Clevedon (18). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Stephen Palmer, Wains Close, Clevedon (60). Criminal damage: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £227.62 compensation.
* Paul Harris, Clevedon Road, Weston-in-Gordano (58). Breach North Somerset Council enforcement notice: fined £2,680 and ordered to pay £200 costs and £170.
* Mark Churchill, Mendip Road, Yatton (23). Travel on train without valid ticket: fined £220 and ordered to pay £4.60, £160 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Steven Penny, no fixed abode (47). Eight counts of breaching criminal behaviour order: 24-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week