In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 19 to October 2.
* Barry Dewberry, Stonebridge, Clevedon (71). Criminal damage: fined £120 and ordered to pay £849 compensation and £30 victim surcharge. Used threatening words: fined £80.
* Joseph Acford, Merlin Park, Portishead (20). Two counts of assault: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Joshua Fairless, no fixed abode (18). Theft: two-week suspended sentence and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge. Possession of bladed article in public place: 16-week suspended sentence.
* Charlie Chittell-Gilholm, Finisterre Parade, Portishead (28). Three counts of drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 24 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Peter Hughes, Rhodyate Lane, Cleeve (46). Possession of class B drug: fined £40. Driving without valid insurance: six penalty points, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without valid licence: fined £40.
* Sean Perry, Forth Avenue, Portishead (33). Assault: fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 4 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 5 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 8 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Green light for active travel scheme