Jailed for two Nailsea crimes
A MAN who burgled a house in Nailsea and sped away from police through a red light has been jailed for two-and-a-half years.
Lee Brice, aged 32, appeared at Bristol Crown Court to plead guilty to two separate offences relating to incidents in the town.
In October last year, he took a vehicle without the owner’s consent and, while being pursued by police, went through a red light.
He subsequently failed a breath test.
Brice, who lives in Bristol, was sentenced to 18 months in prison for dangerous driving and banned from driving for the same period.
You may also want to watch:
He also pleaded guilty to breaking into a Nailsea home in November, when he stole a television.
Brice was jailed for a year for the burglary offence, which was ordered to run consecutively.
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 4 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 5 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 8 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 9 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset