Jailed for two Nailsea crimes
A MAN who burgled a house in Nailsea and sped away from police through a red light has been jailed for two-and-a-half years.
Lee Brice, aged 32, appeared at Bristol Crown Court to plead guilty to two separate offences relating to incidents in the town.
In October last year, he took a vehicle without the owner’s consent and, while being pursued by police, went through a red light.
He subsequently failed a breath test.
Brice, who lives in Bristol, was sentenced to 18 months in prison for dangerous driving and banned from driving for the same period.
You may also want to watch:
He also pleaded guilty to breaking into a Nailsea home in November, when he stole a television.
Brice was jailed for a year for the burglary offence, which was ordered to run consecutively.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style