Jailed for two Nailsea crimes
A MAN who burgled a house in Nailsea and sped away from police through a red light has been jailed for two-and-a-half years.
Lee Brice, aged 32, appeared at Bristol Crown Court to plead guilty to two separate offences relating to incidents in the town.
In October last year, he took a vehicle without the owner’s consent and, while being pursued by police, went through a red light.
He subsequently failed a breath test.
Brice, who lives in Bristol, was sentenced to 18 months in prison for dangerous driving and banned from driving for the same period.
You may also want to watch:
He also pleaded guilty to breaking into a Nailsea home in November, when he stole a television.
Brice was jailed for a year for the burglary offence, which was ordered to run consecutively.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer