In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard by magistrates at North Somerset Courthouse in St George from February 10-12.
Robert Ashford, Bradford Close, Clevedon (36). Possession of cannabis: fined £80, ordered to pay £32 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
Jenna Leman, Moor Park, Clevedon (23). Drink driving: fined £200, ordered to pay £32 victim surcharge, £85 costs and disqualified from driving for 24 months.
Miles Kemery, Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Failed to comply with restraining order: eight-week prison sentence, restraining order, ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge and £85 costs. Possession of a blade: eight-week prison sentence, consecutive. Assault: 10-week prison sentence.
Natalie Williams, Griffin Road, Clevedon (26). Theft: six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £90 compensation. Theft: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £360 compensation.
Jerry Cornelius, Cherry Avenue, Clevedon (57). Drunk and disorderly behaviour: fined £80, ordered to pay £100 compensation, £32 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- 1 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 2 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 3 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 4 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 5 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 6 Nightclub conversion approved
- 7 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 8 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 9 Environmental groups accused for Portishead rail delay
- 10 New Clevedon shop opens in The Triangle