In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard by magistrates at North Somerset Courthouse in St George from February 10-12.
Robert Ashford, Bradford Close, Clevedon (36). Possession of cannabis: fined £80, ordered to pay £32 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
Jenna Leman, Moor Park, Clevedon (23). Drink driving: fined £200, ordered to pay £32 victim surcharge, £85 costs and disqualified from driving for 24 months.
Miles Kemery, Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Failed to comply with restraining order: eight-week prison sentence, restraining order, ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge and £85 costs. Possession of a blade: eight-week prison sentence, consecutive. Assault: 10-week prison sentence.
Natalie Williams, Griffin Road, Clevedon (26). Theft: six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £90 compensation. Theft: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £360 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
Jerry Cornelius, Cherry Avenue, Clevedon (57). Drunk and disorderly behaviour: fined £80, ordered to pay £100 compensation, £32 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 4 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 5 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 9 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 10 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West