In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard by magistrates at North Somerset Courthouse in St George from February 10-12.
Robert Ashford, Bradford Close, Clevedon (36). Possession of cannabis: fined £80, ordered to pay £32 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
Jenna Leman, Moor Park, Clevedon (23). Drink driving: fined £200, ordered to pay £32 victim surcharge, £85 costs and disqualified from driving for 24 months.
Miles Kemery, Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Failed to comply with restraining order: eight-week prison sentence, restraining order, ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge and £85 costs. Possession of a blade: eight-week prison sentence, consecutive. Assault: 10-week prison sentence.
Natalie Williams, Griffin Road, Clevedon (26). Theft: six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £90 compensation. Theft: six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £360 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
Jerry Cornelius, Cherry Avenue, Clevedon (57). Drunk and disorderly behaviour: fined £80, ordered to pay £100 compensation, £32 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 9 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 10 Portishead building firm wins national award