In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse, near Weston-super-Mare, from January 29 to February 7.
* Sandy Grace, Newsome Avenue, Pill (45): Drive without insurance: Fined £147 and ordered to pay £110 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Tony Harrison, Kenn Road, Kenn (49). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 14 months, fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Joyner, Cross Lanes, Pill (23). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 18 months, fined £280 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Lewis, Eastway, Nailsea (22). Drunk and disorderly: Fined £200 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Mark Poursain, Hope House, Pill (44). Assault: 16-week prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £200 compensation.
* Thomas Aldom, Old Park Road, Clevedon (25). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 22 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failing to stop: Fined £40.
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 10 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features