In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse, near Weston-super-Mare, from January 29 to February 7.
* Sandy Grace, Newsome Avenue, Pill (45): Drive without insurance: Fined £147 and ordered to pay £110 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Tony Harrison, Kenn Road, Kenn (49). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 14 months, fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Joyner, Cross Lanes, Pill (23). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 18 months, fined £280 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Lewis, Eastway, Nailsea (22). Drunk and disorderly: Fined £200 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Mark Poursain, Hope House, Pill (44). Assault: 16-week prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £200 compensation.
* Thomas Aldom, Old Park Road, Clevedon (25). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 22 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failing to stop: Fined £40.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp