In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse, near Weston-super-Mare, from January 29 to February 7.
* Sandy Grace, Newsome Avenue, Pill (45): Drive without insurance: Fined £147 and ordered to pay £110 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Tony Harrison, Kenn Road, Kenn (49). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 14 months, fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Joyner, Cross Lanes, Pill (23). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 18 months, fined £280 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Lewis, Eastway, Nailsea (22). Drunk and disorderly: Fined £200 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Mark Poursain, Hope House, Pill (44). Assault: 16-week prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £200 compensation.
* Thomas Aldom, Old Park Road, Clevedon (25). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 22 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failing to stop: Fined £40.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging