In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse, near Weston-super-Mare, between May 4 and June 8.
* Dennis Mutyaba (32), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Breach of restraining order: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Steven Mitchell (57), of Bishops Road, Claverham. Harassment: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, two-year restraining order, and ordered to pay £200 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Joe Sharp (34), of Friendly Row, Pill. Assault: Two-year community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, three-year restraining order, ordered to pay £400 costs, £200 compensation and £85 fine. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Jack Johnson (23), of Bristol Road, Portishead. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £200 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Mariusz Pastor (43), of The Leys, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £500 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 3 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 4 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 5 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 6 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 7 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign