In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse, near Weston-super-Mare, between May 4 and June 8.
* Dennis Mutyaba (32), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Breach of restraining order: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Steven Mitchell (57), of Bishops Road, Claverham. Harassment: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, two-year restraining order, and ordered to pay £200 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Joe Sharp (34), of Friendly Row, Pill. Assault: Two-year community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, three-year restraining order, ordered to pay £400 costs, £200 compensation and £85 fine. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Jack Johnson (23), of Bristol Road, Portishead. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £200 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Mariusz Pastor (43), of The Leys, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £500 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 9 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport
- 10 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved