In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse, near Weston-super-Mare, between May 4 and June 8.
* Dennis Mutyaba (32), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Breach of restraining order: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Steven Mitchell (57), of Bishops Road, Claverham. Harassment: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, two-year restraining order, and ordered to pay £200 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Joe Sharp (34), of Friendly Row, Pill. Assault: Two-year community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, three-year restraining order, ordered to pay £400 costs, £200 compensation and £85 fine. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Jack Johnson (23), of Bristol Road, Portishead. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £200 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Mariusz Pastor (43), of The Leys, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £500 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 8 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery