In The Dock
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The following cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse near Weston-super-Mare from April 19 to May 4:
* Peter Chodera (66), of Spring Rise, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £1,000 and ordered to pay £570 costs and £100 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Craig Hand (33), of Brendon Road, Portishead. Assault: 12-month community order, requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £200 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* James Marlborough (19), of Kenn Road, Clevedon. Possession of a class B drug with intent to supply: 12-month community order with three-month curfew, ordered to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, and ordered to pay £620 costs plus £85 victim surcharge.
* Bradley Prosser (22), of Briary Road, Portishead. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £1,350 compensation, £620 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Driving without a licence: No separate penalty. Driving without insurance: Banned from driving for 56 days.
You may also want to watch:
* Colin Comrie (49), of no fixed abode. Drink-driving: Fined £183 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
* Dennis Mutyaba (32), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Breach of restraining order: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery