In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from January 23 to February 2:
* Ryan Smith (30), of Griffin Road, Clevedon. Assault: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined £200.
* Sarah Vickers (52), of no fixed abode. Two counts of assaulting a police officer: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £85 compensation.
* Charlotte Acton (27), of Old Street, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £130 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Billy Calder (30), of Homeground, Clevedon. Possession of class A drug: Fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Stephen Chadwick (44), of Bank Place, Pill. Burglary: 26 weeks in prison suspended for 18 months, ordered to pay £250 compensation plus £115 victim surcharge.
* Mark Hunter (50), of Wrington Road, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £255 and ordered to pay £85 plus £30 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 5 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 8 Further delays for rail project
- 9 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 10 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis
* Adrian Walker (54), of Trinity Court, Nailsea. Harassment: Sent to prison for 12 weeks, two-year restraining order, ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge. Breach of suspended sentence: 12 weeks in prison (consecutive).