In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from January 23 to February 2:
* Ryan Smith (30), of Griffin Road, Clevedon. Assault: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined £200.
* Sarah Vickers (52), of no fixed abode. Two counts of assaulting a police officer: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £85 compensation.
* Charlotte Acton (27), of Old Street, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £130 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Billy Calder (30), of Homeground, Clevedon. Possession of class A drug: Fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Stephen Chadwick (44), of Bank Place, Pill. Burglary: 26 weeks in prison suspended for 18 months, ordered to pay £250 compensation plus £115 victim surcharge.
* Mark Hunter (50), of Wrington Road, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £255 and ordered to pay £85 plus £30 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 6 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 7 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 8 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
* Adrian Walker (54), of Trinity Court, Nailsea. Harassment: Sent to prison for 12 weeks, two-year restraining order, ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge. Breach of suspended sentence: 12 weeks in prison (consecutive).