In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse from January 9-20:
* Trevor Mayne (74), of Chancel Close, Nailsea. Driving while unfit through drink: Fined £175 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Lee Winks (35), of Mizzymead Rise, Nailsea. Resisting a police officer: Fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge. Possession of class A drug: Fined £265.
* Kevin Peacock (57), of St Johns Avenue, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: Fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Robin Coppack (40), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Harassment: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 90 hours’ unpaid community work, two-year restraining order, and ordered to pay £310 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Williams (22), of no fixed abode. Two counts of burglary: 12 weeks in prison. Theft: Four weeks in prison (consecutive). Two counts of attempted theft: Four weeks in prison (concurrent). Assault: 12 weeks in prison (consecutive). Failure to surrender: One week in prison (consecutive).
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 6 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway