In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse from January 9-20:
* Trevor Mayne (74), of Chancel Close, Nailsea. Driving while unfit through drink: Fined £175 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Lee Winks (35), of Mizzymead Rise, Nailsea. Resisting a police officer: Fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge. Possession of class A drug: Fined £265.
* Kevin Peacock (57), of St Johns Avenue, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: Fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Robin Coppack (40), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Harassment: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 90 hours’ unpaid community work, two-year restraining order, and ordered to pay £310 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Williams (22), of no fixed abode. Two counts of burglary: 12 weeks in prison. Theft: Four weeks in prison (consecutive). Two counts of attempted theft: Four weeks in prison (concurrent). Assault: 12 weeks in prison (consecutive). Failure to surrender: One week in prison (consecutive).
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 8 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 9 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends