In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between December 12-22:
* Holly Whiddett (25), of Kennaway Road, Clevedon. Two counts of assault: 18-month community order, two-year restraining order, and ordered to pay £310 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* David Corner (55), of Fitzharding Road, Pill. Criminal damage: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £500 compensation plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Christopher Momber (56), of Old Church Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 29 months.
* Shane Stephens (18), of Bramley Copse, Long Ashton. Six counts of theft: Eight weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, ordered to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, and ordered to pay £442.92 compensation, £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Tarique Bown (22), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 10 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners