In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between December 12-22:
* Holly Whiddett (25), of Kennaway Road, Clevedon. Two counts of assault: 18-month community order, two-year restraining order, and ordered to pay £310 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* David Corner (55), of Fitzharding Road, Pill. Criminal damage: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £500 compensation plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Christopher Momber (56), of Old Church Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 29 months.
* Shane Stephens (18), of Bramley Copse, Long Ashton. Six counts of theft: Eight weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, ordered to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, and ordered to pay £442.92 compensation, £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Tarique Bown (22), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 5 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary