In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from November 2 to December 9:
* Harrison Macgillivray (26), of Hollis Avenue, Portishead. Threat to commit arson: Nine months in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £150 costs and £115 victim surcharge. Drink-driving: Fined £150 and banned from driving for 12 months. Driving without insurance: Fined £150. Driving without a licence: Fined £40. Taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent: No separate penalty.
* Mark Penfold (48), of Cleeve Hill Road, Cleeve. Three counts of breach of restraining order: Sent to prison for 16 weeks, one-year restraining order, ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
* Ryan Massey (20), of Wrington Road, Congresbury. Threatening behaviour: Fined £148 and ordered to pay £320 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* George Ludin (22), of Franklins Way, Claverham. Drug-driving: Fined £340 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months. Possession of class B drug: Six-month conditional discharge.
* Daniel Lodge (21), of Sherston Close, Nailsea. Fraud: Fined £360 and ordered to pay £312.37 compensation, £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge.