In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse between October 12-18:
* Campbell Grant (43), of Phoenix Way, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £500 plus £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Ellelouise Green (19), of Silver Street, Nailsea. Two counts of theft: Fined £250 and ordered to pay £85 costs, £94 compensation and £30 victim surcharge.
* Lesley Byron (54), of Rectory Way, Yatton. Harassment: 12-month community order with two-year restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Two counts of breaching conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Andrew Dalton (34), of Mendip Close, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £635 and ordered to pay £310 costs and £63 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 17 months.
* Andrew Bull (54), of no fixed abode. Assault: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £150 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Mcaulay Wilson (20), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Fined £50 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Obstructing a police officer: Fined £150.
- 1 Monthly disco returns for people with disabilities in North Somerset
- 2 Al-fresco summer concert in Clevedon this weekend
- 3 The Hub to host open day in Portishead
- 4 CCTV image released as police hunt missing teenager Tammy
- 5 Weston MP says Number 10 has 'not been honest' over Pincher scandal
- 6 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
- 7 Backwell art group to host exhibition
- 8 Help improve North Somerset's water quality with hands-on science event
- 9 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 10 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
* Mark Penfold (48), of Cleeve Hill Road, Cleeve. Criminal damage: Fined £300 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Christopher Dann (25), of Avon Way, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £230 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months. Driving without a licence: No separate penalty.