In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse between October 12-18:
* Campbell Grant (43), of Phoenix Way, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £500 plus £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Ellelouise Green (19), of Silver Street, Nailsea. Two counts of theft: Fined £250 and ordered to pay £85 costs, £94 compensation and £30 victim surcharge.
* Lesley Byron (54), of Rectory Way, Yatton. Harassment: 12-month community order with two-year restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Two counts of breaching conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Andrew Dalton (34), of Mendip Close, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £635 and ordered to pay £310 costs and £63 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 17 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Andrew Bull (54), of no fixed abode. Assault: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £150 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Mcaulay Wilson (20), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Fined £50 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Obstructing a police officer: Fined £150.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 3 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 4 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 5 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 6 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 7 North Somerset authors publish books
- 8 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 9 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
* Mark Penfold (48), of Cleeve Hill Road, Cleeve. Criminal damage: Fined £300 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Christopher Dann (25), of Avon Way, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £230 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months. Driving without a licence: No separate penalty.