In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse between October 12-18:
* Campbell Grant (43), of Phoenix Way, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £500 plus £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Ellelouise Green (19), of Silver Street, Nailsea. Two counts of theft: Fined £250 and ordered to pay £85 costs, £94 compensation and £30 victim surcharge.
* Lesley Byron (54), of Rectory Way, Yatton. Harassment: 12-month community order with two-year restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Two counts of breaching conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Andrew Dalton (34), of Mendip Close, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £635 and ordered to pay £310 costs and £63 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 17 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Andrew Bull (54), of no fixed abode. Assault: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £150 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Mcaulay Wilson (20), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Fined £50 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Obstructing a police officer: Fined £150.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 7 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
* Mark Penfold (48), of Cleeve Hill Road, Cleeve. Criminal damage: Fined £300 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Christopher Dann (25), of Avon Way, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £230 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months. Driving without a licence: No separate penalty.