In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse between October 19 and November 1:
* Melissa Adams (45), of Southside, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £120 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 22 months. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty. Driving without an MoT certificate: No separate penalty.
* James Dace (26), of Chapel Close, Nailsea. Criminal damage: Fined £185 and ordered to pay £360 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Langdon (20), of High Street, Portbury. Drink-driving: Fined £360 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Marcus Feltham (35), of Porlock Gardens, Nailsea. Two counts of assault: 12-month community order, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £620 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Two counts of possession of a class A drug: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Croker (20), of Kennaway Road, Clevedon. Possession of class A drug: Fined £200. Possession of class B drug: Fined £300 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Ryan Stephens (30), of Mendip Road, Portishead. Burglary: Sent to prison for eight weeks and ordered to pay £450 compensation.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 5 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 8 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village