In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse between October 19 and November 1:
* Melissa Adams (45), of Southside, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £120 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 22 months. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty. Driving without an MoT certificate: No separate penalty.
* James Dace (26), of Chapel Close, Nailsea. Criminal damage: Fined £185 and ordered to pay £360 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Langdon (20), of High Street, Portbury. Drink-driving: Fined £360 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Marcus Feltham (35), of Porlock Gardens, Nailsea. Two counts of assault: 12-month community order, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £620 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Two counts of possession of a class A drug: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Croker (20), of Kennaway Road, Clevedon. Possession of class A drug: Fined £200. Possession of class B drug: Fined £300 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Ryan Stephens (30), of Mendip Road, Portishead. Burglary: Sent to prison for eight weeks and ordered to pay £450 compensation.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens